Round Mobile Bench Cafeteria Table
Palmer Hamilton's Round Mobile Bench Cafeteria Table features four attached benches, which take up less floorspace than traditional chairs. Abrasion resistant laminate covers the particleboard tabletop, and EdgeGuard™ poly edging protects the perimeter from moisture and damage. The rugged powder-coated steel frame will stand up to the wear and tear of high use environments. Bench columns provide added stability, and have non-marking, non-skid rubber end caps. This cafeteria table folds up vertically with the assistance of torsion bars and latches, so floor cleaning or storage is hassle-free. And it rolls smoothly on non-marking wheel casters for easy transport. Choose from several laminate color combinations. Palmer Hamilton Cafeteria Tables are made in the U.S.A.
- Attached bench seating eliminates lunchroom clutter
- Round shape increases student contact and interaction
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Abrasion resistant laminate surface with EdgeGuard™ poly edging
- Folds easily with use of torsion bars and storage latch
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels resist abrasion, water, oil and chemicals
- Shape: Round
- Benches: Four
- Seating capacity: Eight
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder-coat
- Tabletop/bench material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop/bench finish: Laminate
- Diameter: 5'
- Height: 27" or 29"
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 15 years