Classroom MP4/Handheld Gaming Device
Volume discounts available.
Keep your students engaged with technology they are quite familiar with when you choose the Califone Classroom Handheld Gaming Device. This gaming device is the first MP4/Handheld Gaming system designed specifically to involve students in classrooms and other educational settings. The gaming device is ideal for literacy and language learning. Record, store, and play videos, music, photos and even eBooks. The gaming device will run for at least three and a half hours on its built-in rechargeable batteries. Includes a built-in microphone, camera and speaker, as well as both 3.5mm stereo headphone and A/V output jacks. It includes 4GB of NAND Flash Memory and accommodates up to 16GB on a mini SD card. The Califone Classroom Handheld Gaming Device comes backed by a one-year warranty.
- JPG format with selectable resolution from 320x240 to 1600x1200
- Brightness, white balance, day/night modes
- Records in AVI format (320x240 or 640x480 @ 15 fps)
- Supports AVI, RM/RMVB, MPEG, DAT, MP4, SWF
- Voice recorder for charting ESL student progress
- Records in MP3 format (128 kbps stereo)
- Supports MP3, WMA, FLAC, APE, AAC, WAV (PCM, ADPCM), SWF audio files
- Supports TXT format
- LCD: 320x240 resolution
- Internal Memory: Includes 4GB of built-in NAND Flash Memory
- File-type support (Video): AVI, RM/RMVB, MPEG, DAT, MP4, SWF
- File-type support (Audio): MP3, WMA, FLAC, APE, AAC, WAV (PCM, ADPCM), SWF
- File-type support (eBook): TXT
- File-type support (Interactive): SWF
- Built-in camera: Yes
- Jacks: Stereo 3.5mm headphone jack, A/V Output jack ( TWO in ONE ), USB Device jack, mini- SD card
- Buttons/Controls: L/R/U/D D-Pad, joystick, OK, ESC, A, B, X, Y, Power, Snap buttons, Hold switch, Reset button
- Microphone: Built-in
- Speaker: Built-in
- Power/Recharging LED Indicator: Red/Green LED behind OK button
- A/V Output: Supports 720x480 or 720x576 (NTSC / PAL)
- USB: USB 2.0 High Speed
- RAM: Supports SDR up to 64MB
- SD Slot: Supports SD card up to 16GB
- Firmware: User-upgradeable via upload through USB
- Supported Video Files/Codecs: MPG, MP4, WMV, RealVIdeo, ASF, AVI ** Note that some files with these extensions / codecs may not be supported.
- Supported Audio Files/Codecs: MP3, AAC, WMA, RealAudio, Quicktime, wav ** Note that some files with these extensions / codecs may not be supported.
- Supported Adobe Flash Formats: Partial support for ActionScript 2 class / function names. Custom SDK for additional classes / functions.
- Supported eBook Formats: TXT files
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 32- bit & 64-bit, Mac OS
- USB Compatibility: USB 2.0
- Photo Format: JPG format (Resolution selectable from 320x240 to 1600x1200)
- Video Recording Format: AVI format (320x240 or 640x480 @ 15 fps)
- Audio Recording Format MP3 format: (128 kbps stereo)
- Power Requirements: Uses 3.7 V / 1200 mAh Li-Ion battery (included), included 100-240VAC~50-60Hz switching-type power adapter with USB plug (DC 5V/1A output)
- Battery Usage Time > 3.5 hours Battery Recharge Time < 4 hours (AV2 power off while charging) < 7 hours (AV2 power on while charging). Recharge using power adapter or USB connected to PC
- Dimensions 6" x 3" x 0.75"
- Warranty 1 year