Road Case - For PowerPro PA Systems
Volume discounts available.
Protect your public address system, speakers, laptops and other AV equipment when you travel by placing them in the Califone PowerPro Road Case. This case is made of high-grade plywood covered with ABS plastic covering and 14-gauge steel trim for extra protection. The removable top is lined with carpet, making it an ideal storage area for laptops, microphones and more. Store speakers and larger equipment in the lower compartment, which features 1" of foam padding on the sides and 2" of padding on the bottom. The foam absorbs vibrations and shock that could be damaging to your speakers. Steel-encased casters won't snap off and make it easy to move the case. The Califone PowerPro Road Case is backed by a one-year warranty and complies with the Air Transportation Assoc. Spec. # 300, Category 1 for shipping.
- Made of high-grade plywood with ABS covering and steel trim
- Removable top is carpet-lined
- Bottom compartment is foam-lined
- Complies with the Air Transportation Assoc. Spec. # 300, Category 1 for shipping
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Material: High-grade plywood with ABS covering and 14-gauge steel trim
- Casters: 4 heavy-duty casters
- Top Compartment Interior Dimensions: 17"W x 15"D x 3"H
- Bottom Compartment Interior Dimensions: 15"W x 13"D x 27"H
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 17"
- Height: 43"
- Warranty: 1 year