Wireless Music Maker Plus Multimedia Player
The Califone Wireless Music Maker Plus allows you to set up a listening center for up to 20 students without the mess of headphone cords. Use your own Califone Infrared Headphones with this high-powered multimedia player. The multimedia player is MP3 capable so it can play special CDs created with MP3 files. Teachers can easily customize audio lessons or create individual CDs for each student. This highly durable multimedia player also features dual cassette players, 20-track programmable CD player and an AM-FM stereo. The ABS plastic is stronger than most multimedia players and is able to withstand the wear and tear of a classroom or library setting. Each Wireless Music Maker Multimedia Player comes with a handle, making it easy to carry for inside or outdoor use. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Use with up to 20 infrared headphones (not included)
- MP3 capable
- Features top-loading CD player, AM/FM stereo and dual cassette player/recorder
- 6-watt speakers deliver enough sound for up to 75 people
- Durable ABS plastic shell
- Built-in microphone
- Digital audio controls on top w/ separate bass/treble controls
- 1-year warranty
- Power: 6 watts
- Audience Size: Up to 75 people
- Output Jacks: 1/8" stereo headphone jack and 1/4" jack
- Input Jack: 1/8" microphone jack, 2.5mm remote tape on/off jack
- Controls: Record, Play, Cue, Review, Eject, Pause, BBS, EQ, Volume, ON/OFF switch
- Case Material: ABS plastic
- Power Source: AC/DC
- Batteries: 8 "D" batteries (not included)
- Width: 6 1/2"
- Length: 18 1/4"
- Height: 8 1/2"
- Warranty: 6 years