Mark IV Opus Opaque Projector
Volume discounts available.
Upgrade the quality of your presentations and keep students interested with the help of Buhl's Mark IV Opus Opaque Projector. Use the projector to show books, magazines, non-transparent notes and even some thin 3D objects to an entire classroom. Four halogen reflectors and a dedicated projection lens produce a crisp, bright picture even in daylight conditions. The Buhl Mark IV Opus Opaque Projector is an investment your school can count on year after year as it's backed by a one-year warranty.
- Display 2D and 3D images
- Four halogen reflectors allow for a bright picture in daylight conditions
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Working Area: 11 1/4" x 11 1/4"
- Lens: 350mm; 2.8 objective
- Brightness: 14,000 lumens
- Lamps: Four ENX 82V halogen reflector lamps
- Warranty: 1 year
- Width: 23 1/4"
- Depth: 18 3/4"
- Height: 13"