10-Position Stereo Jack Box
Volume discounts available.
Expanding classroom and library technologies are creating new ways for individuals and smaller groups of differentiated learners to listen to content, lessons, and stories. Now also including tablets, computers and smartphones as possible audio sources, the key to best distributing the sound to connected headphones is the jack box. The stereo JB310 jack box accommodates up to ten headphones with today's more popular 3.5mm plug. It has silver-plated contact points for a solid connection and moisture resistance, individual volume controls, rugged ABS plastic housing for durability, 1/4" and 3.5mm plugs to connect to a variety of audio sources.
- Ten learning positions, each 3.5mm port with individual volume control
- Rugged ABS plastic casing for durability and school safety
- Permanently attached 6' cord with 1/4" and 3.5mm plugs connects with tablets, computers and other audio sources
- Silver-plated contacts help prevent "crackling" sound heard with other jack boxes when connecting
- Skid-resistant pads at each corner won't mar or scrape surface
- Two predrilled holes to permanently affix jack box
- 3.5mm plug attaches another jack box for additional listeners
- Number of Listening Positions: 10 x 3.5mm jacks
- Contact Points: Silver-plated for better connection and are moisture resistant to prevent corrosion
- Housing: ABS plastic for durability and safety
- Volume Control: Individual control on each position
- Dimensions: 2" H X 4.25" L X 4.25" D
- Warranty: 1 year