Wireless Chancellor Lectern
Amplivox's Wireless Chancellor Lectern is made of solid wood veneers, so it looks great in any event space and still stands up to wear and tear. The lectern comes with a 50-watt amplifier and four Jensen-design speakers that deliver sound to up to 2,500 people and cover rooms up to 20,000 square feet. The amplifier has a built-in 16-channel UHF wireless receiver. Comes with an adjustable gooseneck microphone, handheld dynamic microphone with 15' long cord, wireless transmitter and your choice of wireless microphone. Store AV equipment and reference materials close at hand on the two roomy adjustable shelves. Four hidden casters (two locking) make it easy to move your lectern from room to room. Made in the USA. Powered by an AC adapter/recharger, NiCad battery pack or 10 Alkaline D-Cell batteries (all sold separately). The Amplivox Wireless Chancellor Lectern ships fully assembled and comes backed by a limited six-year warranty.
- Made of solid wood veneers
- Two roomy adjustable shelves
- 50-watt amplifier delivers sound to up to 2,500 people
- Features built-in 16-channel UHF wireless receiver
- Comes with gooseneck microphone, handheld dynamic microphone with 15' long cord and your choice of wireless microphone
- Concealed casters make it easy to move
- Made in the USA
- Ships fully assembled
- Backed by a limited 6-year warranty
- Power: 50 watts
- Audience Size: 2,500 people
- Material: Wood veneers
- Casters: 4 casters (2 locking)
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 20"
- Height: 45"
- Warranty: 6 years