Perfect for smaller group learning, Marco's MG Series Activity Table and Chair Set includes six chairs and one 60" flower-shaped activity table. The MG1101 Stack Chair features a one-piece polypropylene shell that's contoured for lumbar support. It's firmly attached to an 18-gauge steel frame with hidden rivets and welded brackets. Self-leveling glides prevent wobbling and protect your floors from scratches. The 12" seat height is recommended for preschool or kindergarten students. The MG2200 Series Flower Activity Table stands up to years of daily classroom use. Powder coated steel legs adjust from 16" - 24" in 1" increments. The tabletop is constructed of particleboard with a thermo-fused melamine finish. PVC edge banding protects the perimeter from wear while eliminating gaps for germs and dirt to gather. MG Series Activity Table and Chair sets are available in several color combinations and come backed by a 10-year warranty.
The grade level listed is a suggestion; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Includes six stacking chairs and one 60" flower-shaped activity table
- Chairs have a 12" seat height that is ideal for preschool and kindergarten
- Table height adjusts from 16" - 24"
- Available in several color combinations
- Suggested Grade Level: Preschool - kindergarten
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Seat Height: 12"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 10 years
- Tabletop Material: 1 1/8" thick particleboard w/ melamine finish
- Edge Band Material: 3mm PVC
- Leg Material: Powder-coated tubular steel
- Height: 16" - 24" adjustable in 1" increments
- Diameter: 60"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 122.00 pounds