6600 Series Z Stool with Back - 24" Seat Height
Stay comfortable as you work on projects in your lab or art room with National Public Seating's 6600 Series Z Stool with Back. Each stool comes with a contoured, blow-molded polypropylene seat and backrest that provide maximum air comfort. The sturdy, 12-gauge oval tubular steel frame features a sled base that minimizes pressure on the floor. Permanently attached thermoplastic polyurethane glides allow you to move the stool quietly over any floor type. The stool nests right on your tabletop for easy cleanup and storage. This model of National Public Seating's 6600 Series Z Stool with Back has a 24" high seat and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Contoured blow-molded polypropylene seat and backrest provide comfort
- Sled base minimizes pressure on floors
- Nest stools right on your tabletops
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 24"
- Overall Height: 36 3/4"
- Frame Material: 12-gauge oval tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: Blow-molded polypropylene
- Warranty: 10 years
- Width: 16 3/4"
- Depth: 16 1/4"
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD
|Installation Instructions - Backrest|