1100 Series Hardwood Chair - 18" Seat Height
Volume discounts available.
KFI's 1100 Series hardwood school chairs are a classic addition to any classroom or library. Students will appreciate the comfort and look of a contoured back and waterfall seat with a beautiful natural finish. This durable chair is constructed with a solid beechwood frame and two leg supports. Polyester glides ensure easy moving and protect floors from damage. The 18" seat height is ideal for 4th to 12th grade students. KFI's 1100 Series hardwood school chairs stack 10 high to save space and are covered by a 12-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Comfortable contoured back and waterfall seat
- Sturdy beechwood frame with leg supports
- Chairs stack to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 12th
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 18 1/4"
- Overall Height: 32"
- Seat Material: Beechwood
- Frame Material: Molded Laminated Beechwood
- Seat and Back Finish: Natural
- Glides: Polyester
- Stackable: Yes
- Other: Chairs stack 10 high
- Warranty: 12 years