Tuffy AV Cart - Three Shelves - 16" - 42"H
Volume discounts available.
H. Wilson's Tuffy AV Cart is durable enough for heavy use in your toughest environments. This injection-molded, thermoplastic resin AV cart won't chip, warp, crack, rust or peel and is backed by a lifetime warranty. Store your AV equipment in the locking steel cabinet when class is over. The roomy shelves are 1 1/2" thick and each has a retaining lip and textured surface to keep equipment from sliding off. Full-swivel, ball-bearing casters allow you to move the resin AV cart easily. Comes with a three-outlet UL-approved electrical assembly with a 15' cord, cord management wrap and three cable management clips. The electrical attachment is recessed and fits through doorways and other tight spaces. All shelves and legs are made from recycled material. Choose from a great selection of colors sure to match your décor. Adjust the height of this AV cart from 16" to 42".
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Injection-molded, thermoplastic resin won't warp, chip, rust or peel
- Retaining lip and textured surface keep equipment from sliding
- 4" heavy-duty casters (2 locking)
- Shelves and legs are made from recycled material
- Locking steel cabinet
- Material: Injection-molded, thermoplastic resin
- Cabinet Material: 20-gauge steel
- Casters: 4" silent-roll, ball-bearing casters (2 locking)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Includes: Three-outlet, 15' UL-listed power cord
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 16" – 42" adjustable
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD
|Information Sheet - Black Legs|
|Information Sheet - Putty Legs|