Zuma Series Collaborative Stand-Up Desk with Hard Plastic Top - 29"-41"H
Volume discounts available.
Encourage group work and brainstorming in your classroom with Virco's Zuma Series Collaborative Stand-Up Desk. The unique shape of the hard plastic top allows you to easily arrange desks into a four-desk cluster. Adjust the height from 29" to 41" and allow your students to stand as they work. A sturdy tubular steel frame provides excellent support, while glides protect the floor. Virco's Zuma Series Collaborative Stand-Up Desk is GREENGUARD certified and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Unique top shape allows desks to be moved into four-desk clusters
- Hard plastic work surface is heat and pressure molded, making it extremely durable
- Adjust the height from 29" to 41"
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Top Material: Heat- and pressure-molded hard plastic with fortified recycled wood (FRW)
- Frame Material: Tubular steel
- Work Surface Dimensions: 28" x 28"
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 28"
- Height: 29" - 41"
- Warranty: 10 years