I.Q. Series Sled-Base School Chair - 15 1/2" Seat Height
Volume discounts available.
The Virco I.Q. Series Sled Base School Chair has a contemporary, ergonomic design that makes it a great choice for any classroom. Students will appreciate the contoured shell seat and flexible back with built-in lumbar support. A tubular steel frame ensures strength and durability. The chair’s unique sled-based design makes it easy to slide across carpeted surfaces. Choose from a variety of colors to match any learning environment. The 15 1/2” seat height is ideal for 2nd to 4th grade students. Virco’s I.Q. Series Sled-Base School Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
To find the perfect seat height, measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contoured plastic shell seat
- Flexible back with built-in lumbar support
- Tubular steel frame with attractive chrome finish
- Sled-based design ideal for carpeted surfaces
- Chairs stack to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 15 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 2nd - 4th
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 17 7/8"
- Overall Height: 27 3/8"
- Seat Material: Soft Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years
|Add to Cart||$65.95||VIR-264613-X||I.Q. Series Sled-Base School Chair - 13" Seat Height|
|Add to Cart||$82.95||VIR-264617-X||I.Q. Series Sled-Base School Chair - 17 1/2" Seat Height|