Uniflex 7200 Tablet Arm Desk - 17 1/2" Seat Height
Artco-Bell's Uniflex 7200 Series Tablet Arm Desks are a classic and comfortable solution for your classroom. The double-contoured soft plastic shell seat has a deep waterfall front to promote circulation and a wide rectangular opening to relieve lower back pressure. A sturdy tubular steel frame connects the chair to the work surface and tablet arm. The high-pressure laminate top prevents scratching, and polyurethane-sealed edges resist denting. Store extra materials in the steel wire book rack. Choose from a variety of colors and finishes to meet your needs. The 17 1/2" seat height is ideal for 4th to 12th grade students. Artco-Bell's Uniflex 7200 Series Tablet Arm Desks are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Double-contoured shell seat with waterfall front
- Tubular steel frame
- High-pressure laminate work surface
- Steel underseat book rack
- Right or left-handed tablet arm
- Available in a variety of colors and finishes
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 12th
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Desktop Material: High-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Book Rack: Yes
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat Depth: 15"
- Frame Width: 19 1/4"
- Frame Depth: 21 7/8"
- Overall Height: 30 1/2"
- Writing Surface Width: 20 1/2"
- Writing Surface Length1: 22"
- Writing Surface Length2: 14"
- Writing Surface Height: 28 1/2"
- Glides: Nylon
- Option: Left-handed tablet arm
- Warranty: 15 years
|Add to Cart||$99.95||ABC-7258||Uniflex 7200 Tablet Arm Desk - 18 1/2" Seat Height - Oversized|