Tripod Screen - 50"H x 50"W
Volume discounts available.
Buhl's versatile Tripod Screen allows you to take your presentation anywhere, even classrooms where mounting a projection screen to the wall or ceiling isn't possible. This lightweight screen rolls into a protective white metal case when not in use, while the easy-to-use metal tripod folds away. Plastic end caps on the legs of the tripod keep the unit from wobbling or tipping. A slat saddle keeps your viewing surface flat, while the built-in keystone eliminator tilts the screen forward to compensate for distorted images. Each matte white screen distributes light over a wide viewing area while colors remain vibrant with no shifts in hue. The screen is mildew resistant and flame retardant and it is easy to clean with mild soap and water. A 1" black masking border assures the best video image. This 70" diagonal Buhl Tripod Screen has a 1:1 aspect ratio. A nylon carrying case is available for an additional charge.
- Affordable and reliable
- Easy to carry and store
- Matte white screen resists mildew and is flame retardant
- 1" black border assures best video image
- White metal case protects your screen
- Keystone eliminator and slat saddle ensure a great picture
- Power: Manual
- Format: Square
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1
- Finish: Matte white
- Case Material: White metal
- Diagonal: 70"
- Overall Screen Size: 50"W x 50"H
- Viewing Size: 48"W x 48"H