Tapered Folding Riser - Hardboard Deck - Two Tiers - 66"W x 35"D x 16"H
Get a good view of all of your performers – even those in the back row – with Midwest Folding Products’ Hardboard Deck Tapered Folding Riser. The heavy-duty folding riser has a solid plywood core deck supported by a wobble-free 16-gauge steel frame. Spring-bolt locks brace the 14-gauge steel tubing legs so students stay safe during performances. Attach the riser to additional units with the convenient drop-in couplings. This tapered riser has two tiers and a capacity of nine to 11 people. Just fold the unit away for easy storage. Each affordable hardboard riser level is 17 1/2" deep.
Note: This picture shows two 3-tier risers with backrails. This product consists of one 2-tier riser. Backrails are not available for risers with two tiers.
- Heavy-duty plywood core deck
- Space-saving tapered design
- Spring-bolt locks add stability to 14-gauge steel legs
- Two-level unit has capacity of nine - 11 performers
- Affordable hardboard decks
- Platform Material: Solid plywood core
- Frame Material: Heavy-duty, 16-gauge formed steel channels
- Leg Material: 14-gauge steel tubing
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Deck Surface: Hardboard
- Width: 66"
- Depth: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Riser Depth: 17 1/2"
- Bottom Tier Dimensions: 54"W (front)/60"W (back) x 8"H
- Top Tier Dimensions: 60"W (front)/66"W (back) x 16"H
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs/square foot
- Warranty: 10 years
Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for
Tapered Folding Riser - Carpet Deck - Three Tiers - 72"W x 52"D x 24"H
Tapered Folding Riser - Hardboard Deck - Three Tiers - 72"W x 52"D x 24"H
24-Hour Around-the-Clock Task Chair with Arms - Vinyl Seat
Mesa Series Desk - Double Pedestal - 60"W x 30"D x 29"H
Menu Board - Wood Frame - 25"H x 19 1/2"W