H200 Tablet Arm Desk - 17 1/2" Seat Height
artcobell's H200 Series Tablet Arm Desks are a long-term solution for your classroom. Students will enjoy the sturdy support of a molded melamine seat and back. A 16-gauge tubular steel frame connects the chair to the space-saving tablet arm work surface with a built-in pencil rest. The solid plastic top is durable enough to withstand years of everyday use. A steel book rack provides plenty of room for storing extra materials. Choose from a variety of top finishes and seat colors to match your décor. The 17 1/2" seat height is ideal for 4th to 12th grade students. artcobell's H200 Series Tablet Arm Desks are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Molded melamine seat and back
- Tubular steel frame
- Solid plastic work surface
- Steel underseat book rack
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 12th
- Seat and Back Material: Melamine thermoset plastic
- Desktop Material: Solid plastic
- Frame Material: 16-gauge tubular steel
- Book Rack: Yes
- Seat Width: 15 3/4"
- Seat Depth: 14 3/4"
- Frame Width: 17 1/4"
- Frame Depth: 22"
- Writing Surface Width: 26"
- Writing Surface Right Length: 19"
- Writing Surface Left Length: 14"
- Writing Surface Height: 29 1/2"
- Overall Height: 30"
- Glides: Nylon
- Warranty: 15 years
|Add to Cart||$139.95||ABC-H258||H200 Chair Desk - 18 1/2" Seat Height - Oversized|