Science Lab Safety Station
Diversified Woodcrafts' Science Lab Safety Station features all the equipment you need to keep your students safe. An overhead emergency drench shower is easily activated with the pull of a handle. And a stay-open valve feature ensures a steady flow of water. The eye wash station is mounted with a stainless steel bowl and can be detached and used up to 12' away. Once activated, the paddle handle provides continuous, hands-free operation. The open area under the sink accommodates a wheelchair, and provides space for mounting fire extinguishers. Two locking cabinets provide storage for safety supplies, such as first aid and spill clean-up kits. In the top portion of the cabinet there are two adjustable shelves for additional storage. The Science Lab Safety Station is constructed of hardwood and oak veneer plywood with a chemical-resistant finish. Service piping is not supplied.
- ADA emergency shower head
- ADA detachable eye wash station
- Two locking storage cabinets
- Adjustable storage shelves
- Cabinet material: Hardwood and oak plywood veneers
- Shower head material: High-impact ABS plastic and chrome-plated brass
- Bowl material: Stainless steel
- Height: 84"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 22"
- Bowl diameter: 10"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Assembly required