Clean Up Sink
Volume discounts available.
The Clean Up Sink from Diversified Woodcrafts will keep post-experiment scrubbing safe and efficient. The single-piece top and molded sink features long, sloping grooves that capture and channel water and liquids. And it's made of polyolefin, an easy-to-clean material that is impact resistant and less likely to break dropped glassware. A gooseneck faucet supplies hot and cold water. The cabinet base is constructed of solid hardwood and natural oak veneer plywood, so it will bring durability and beauty to your lab. A chemical resistant finish and rubber base molding will protect the unit from moisture and chemical spills. Four locking doors contain adjustable storage shelves and ADA compliant pulls.
- Single-piece polyolefin countertop and sink
- Sloping grooves to trap and channel water
- Impact-resistant and easy to clean
- Four locking storage cabinets
- Wood construction with chemical-resistant finish
- Base material: Hardwood and oak veneer plywood
- Countertop/sink material: Polyolefin
- Height: 36 1/2"
- Width: 55 1/2"
- Depth: 28"
- Sink dimensions: 24 1/2" W x 18 1/2"D x 14" H
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for
Tall Storage Cabinet - 48"W x 22"D x 84"H
Wall-Mounted Science Cabinet - Solid Doors - 30"W x 30"H x 12"D
Epoxy Resin Countertop - 38"W x 24"D
Sand and Water Activity Center - Clear Tub - 18"H
Mobile Bar & Buffet Table - Stained Plywood Top - 30"W x 72"L x 30"H
Round Ripples Classroom Rug - 5' 4" Diameter