Illuminating Epoxy Delivery System
Volume discounts available.
MN8 Foxfire's Illuminating Epoxy Delivery System allows you to quickly and easily safeguard your facility for emergency situations. This system includes a photoluminescent epoxy that you can apply to stairs, tools, ladders and more. The epoxy coating is non-toxic and is easy to apply with any standard caulk gun. One tube coats between 600-800 linear inches or approximately 125 feet of line striping that is 1/2" wide. The coating dries quickly and can be walked on or used in 24 hours. Once charged with most any light source, the epoxy coating with glow for hours, allowing students and employees to safely exit a dark building during a fire and other emergencies. MN8 Foxfire's Illuminating Epoxy Delivery System is designed to withstand high temperatures.
- Easy to apply with any standard caulk gun
- Charges in almost any light source, including sun
- One tube coats between 600 – 800 linear inches or approximately 125 feet of line striping
- Dries quickly and can be used in 24 hours
- Designed to withstand high temperatures
- Material: Photoluminescent epoxy
- Tube Size: 180mL