Industrial Wire Shelving - Four Shelves - Starter - 48"W x 24"D x 72"H
Safco's Industrial Wire Shelving is so strong that it can support up to 1,250 pounds per shelf. The welded wire construction ensures that your shelves won't bend or warp. Comes with four shelves that adjust in 1" increments. The open wire design allows air to circulate and cuts down on dust accumulation. Choose a black or metallic gray powder-coat paint finish. Use this starter unit with adder units to increase the size of your shelving unit. Easy to assemble without tools. Safco's 48"W x 24"D Industrial Wire Shelving is GREENGUARD certified and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-duty, supports up to 1,250 pounds per shelf
- Heavy-gauge welded steel with powder-coat finish
- Easy to assemble without tools
- This is a starter unit and can stand alone
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Welded steel wire
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Shelves: 4
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 72"
|Add to Cart||$169.95||SAF-5295XX||Industrial Wire Shelving - Four Shelves - Adder - 48"W x 24"D x 72"H|