Roving Rostrum Podium PA System
Volume discounts available.
Amplivox's Roving Rostrum Podium PA System is a tabletop lectern and portable public address system in one convenient unit. The rugged polyethylene case holds a 50-watt amplifier and two Jensen speakers angled for 180-degree sound coverage. This PA system is powerful enough to deliver high-quality sound to 1,500 people in a room up to 15,000 square feet. Includes a flexible gooseneck microphone holder, professional cardioid microphone with 15' cord and two audio cables for your projector or laptop. Also comes with a built-in rechargeable battery and an AC adapter/recharger. Store small supplies behind the magnetic grille cover. Built-in handles make the entire system easy to carry. The Amplivox Roving Rostrum Podium PA System is made in the USA and backed by a six-year warranty on the electronics.
- Includes amplifier, podium, two audio cables, rechargeable battery, AC adapter/recharger, flexible gooseneck microphone holder and professional cardioid microphone with 15' cord
- 50-watt amplifier delivers enough sound to reach crowds of 1,500 people in up to a 15,000 square foot room
- Polyethylene case has built-in handles and storage space behind the grille cover
- Backed by a six-year warranty on electronics
- Watts: 50 total
- Audience Size: Up to 1,500 people in up to a 15,000 square foot room
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 15"
- Warranty: 6 years on electronics
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD