Round Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table - Wheelchair Accessible
Volume discounts available.
Palmer Hamilton's Wheelchair Accessible Round Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table features six colorful plastic stools and room for two wheelchairs. Abrasion-resistant laminate covers the particleboard tabletop, and EdgeGuard™ poly edging protects the perimeter from moisture and damage. The rugged powder-coated steel frame stands up to the wear and tear of high use environments. Seat columns provide added stability, and have non-marking, non-skid rubber end caps. This cafeteria table folds up vertically with the assistance of torsion bars and latches, so floor cleaning or storage is hassle-free. And it rolls smoothly on non-marking wheel casters for easy transport. Choose from several stool and laminate color combinations. Palmer Hamilton Cafeteria Tables are made in the U.S.A.
- Six attached stools with additional room for two wheelchairs
- Round shape increases student contact and interaction
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Abrasion-resistant laminate surface with EdgeGuard™ poly edging
- Folds easily with use of torsion bars and storage latch
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels resist abrasion, water, oil and chemicals
- Shape: Round
- Stools: Six
- Accommodates two wheelchairs
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder-coat
- Stool material: Molded polypropylene
- Tabletop material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop finish: Laminate
- Diameter: 5'
- Height: 32"
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 15 years