Elongated Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table
Volume discounts available.
Palmer Hamilton's Elongated Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table features 12 colorful plastic stools, each with an unobstructed entrance. Abrasion-resistant laminate covers the particleboard tabletop, and EdgeGuard™ poly edging protects the perimeter from moisture and damage. The rugged powder-coated steel frame stands up to the wear and tear of high use environments. Seat columns provide added stability, and have non-marking, non-skid rubber end caps. This cafeteria table folds up vertically with the assistance of torsion bars and latches, so floor cleaning or storage is hassle-free. And it rolls smoothly on non-marking wheel casters for easy transport. Choose from several stool and laminate color combinations. Palmer Hamilton Cafeteria Tables are made in the U.S.A.
- Enlarged surface area for increased student contact and interaction
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Abrasion-resistant laminate surface with EdgeGuard™ poly edging
- Folds easily with use of torsion bars and storage latch
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels resist abrasion, water, oil and chemicals
- Shape: Elongated
- Stools: 12
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder-coat
- Stool material: Molded polypropylene
- Tabletop material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop finish: Laminate
- Length: 11'
- Width: 70”
- Height: 27" or 29"
- Storage Height: 76" or 78"
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 15 years