Octagon Mobile Cafeteria Table - Adjustable Height - 5' 4" Diameter
Volume discounts available.
Palmer Hamilton's 5' 4" Mobile Octagon Cafeteria Table has adjustable legs to accommodate students of all ages, as well as those using a wheelchair. The rugged powder-coated steel frame stands up to wear and tear of high use environments. Abrasion-resistant laminate covers the particleboard tabletop, and EdgeGuard™ poly edging protects the perimeter from moisture and damage. End leg assemblies automatically contact the floor for maximum stability when in use. This cafeteria table folds up easily for transport, rolls smoothly on non-marking wheel casters, and nests with other tables for convenient storage. Palmer Hamilton Mobile Cafeteria Tables are made in the U.S.A.
- Easily adjust height in one-inch increments
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Abrasion-resistant laminate surface with EdgeGuard™ poly edging
- End leg assemblies provide maximum stability
- Folds with use of safety latches for easy transport and storage
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels resist abrasion, water, oil and chemicals
- Shape: Octagon
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder-coat
- Tabletop material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop finish: Laminate
- Diameter: 5' 4"
- Height: 24" to 32"
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 15 years