Kiddie Station Changing Center with ABS Sink
Volume discounts available.
The Kiddie Station Changing Center from Ozark gives you the freedom to set up a diaper changing area and a hand washing station anywhere in your childcare facility. And since permanent plumbing isn't required to operate the sink, you can meet sanitary and safety requirements without breaking your budget. The user-friendly On-Demand Pump/Heater System supplies up to 40 hand washings from one full tank. And the Quick-Connect fresh water tank is independent from the waste water tank to prevent cross-contamination. The integrated ABS sink is durable and easy to clean. Each roomy changing table features a 7" deep changing deck, a washable changing pad, and a large locking storage area. The beautiful maple laminate finish is easy to keep clean and will look great in your classroom. Front-locking swivel casters make transport smooth and easy. Ozark River products are made in the U.S.A.
*Each portable sink unit must have a grounded, dedicated 110V/20 AMP circuit breaker.
- Integrated ABS sink basin and top
- On-Demand pump and heater system
- Quick-Connect fresh water tank
- Seperate waste water tank
- 7" deep changing deck
- 1" thick washable changing pad
- Locking storage cabinet
- Front-locking swivel casters
- ADA compliant faucet handles
- Liquid soap dispenser
- GFCI outlet protection
- Cabinet material: Lead and phthalate-free melamine
- Sink basin material: ABS (thermoplastic)
- Height: 39"
- Width: 56 1/2"
- Depth: 25 1/2"
- Changing deck surface dimensions: 7"H x 39"L x 22 1/2”W
- Sink dimensions: 10" W x 11 1/4" L x 6 1/4" D
- Fresh water tank capacity: Five gallons
- Waste water tank capacity: Six gallons
- Weight limit: 40 lbs
- Assembly required
- Warranty: Two years