Veneer Contemporary Lectern with Sound
Oklahoma Sound's Veneer Contemporary Lectern with Sound features a custom built-in 75-watt amplifier system that delivers crisp, clear sound to an audience of 7,500 people. Four 4" speakers are mounted on the radius corners of this full floor lectern and blend into the contemporary design. Open the doors in back to reveal two storage shelves - one adjustable - for your equipment. The reading surface is a roomy 22" wide, large enough to hold a three-ring binder. A built-in reading lamp sheds light on presentation notes, while a digital timepiece keeps you on track. This lectern comes with two corded microphones - a handheld and a tie-clip/lavalier. One wireless microphone (sold separately) can also be used with the unit. Oklahoma Sound's Veneer Contemporary Lectern with Sound has a beautiful mahogany on walnut finish. Fully assembled.
- 75-watt amplifier delivers sound to an audience of 7,500
- Two storage shelves - one adjustable
- Includes reading lamp and digital timepiece
- Comes with a handheld microphone & a tie-clip/lavalier microphone
- Fully assembled
- Includes: Two microphones - handheld with 9' cable & tie-clip/lavalier with 10' cable; reading lamp; and digital timepiece
- Material: Wood veneer
- Finish: Mahogany or walnut
- Power: 75 Watts
- Audience Size: Up to 7,500 people
- Speakers: Four 4"
- Inputs: 2 microphones, 1 aux
- Outputs: Line out 1 – extension speaker; Line out 2 – tape recorder
- Wireless: Switchable; two frequencies
- Controls: Four volume, bass/treble, on/off
- Power Supply: 117 Volt AC; 12 V DC with optional battery
- Shelf Dimensions: 22"W x 16"D x 11"H
- Overall Width: 24"
- Overall Depth: 20 1/2"
- Overall Height: 48"
- Warranty: 5 years
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD
|Add to Cart||$499.55||OKS-1100||Veneer Contemporary Conference Cabinet with Whiteboard|