6300 Series Heavy-Duty Square Stool with Backrest - 17" Seat Height
Volume discounts available.
A flexible backrest makes this version of National Public Seating's 6300 Series Heavy-Duty Square Stool a practical and stylish seating option in your art, industrial arts and science classrooms. The 18-gauge tubular steel frame features a welded foot ring that adds to the comfort and support. Plastic glides keep your stool level and won't mar floors. The Masonite board won't chip or crack and is mounted to the frame with rivets to prevent warping. This National Public Seating 6300 Series Heavy-Duty Square Stool with Backrest has a fixed height of 17" and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Square Masonite board won't chip or crack and is riveted to prevent warping
- Flexible backrest offers great support
- Foot ring is welded into place
- Must be ordered in quantities of 2; prices are for each
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 17"
- Overall Height: 31" - 33"
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: Masonite
- Seat Width: 14 1/2"
- Seat Depth: 15"
- Overall Width: 16"
- Warranty: 10 years
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD