TransFold Choral Riser - Tapered - 3 Tiers - 72"W x 55"D x 24"H
Midwest Folding Products’ TransFold Choral Risers have built-in wheels and open with gas-spring assistance, so they’re easy for one person to move and set up. Just roll the risers from storage to your performance area and unfold in seconds. Once the safety lock clicks into place, you can rest assured that your TransFold risers won’t wobble or collapse. The Midwest-exclusive gas-spring assistance cylinder not only makes setting up a breeze, it also helps keep risers from slamming shut on hands during tear down. These attractive carpeted risers have a plywood deck supported by a heavy-gauge steel frame.
This 72" x 55"; three-level riser unit has a capacity of 12-16 individuals, including those standing on the floor. The 4th level add-on provides space for an additional four to five individuals.
- Midwest-exclusive gas-spring assistance makes setting up easy
- Units come with automatic safety locks
- Three-level unit has capacity of 12 – 16 performers
- Attractive carpeted decks
- Platform Material: 3/4"; thick plywood
- Frame Material: Heavy-duty, 16-gauge formed steel channels
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Deck Surface: Carpet
- Tier 1 Width: 54" tapered to 59"
- Tier 2 Width: 59" tapered to 65"
- Tier 3 Width: 65" tapered to 72"
- Optional Tier 4 Width: 72" tapered to 78"
- Depth: 55"
- Height: 24"
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs/square foot
- Warranty: 10 years
|Add to Cart||$424.75||MWF-TFS54||Side Rails - One Pair - For TransFold Choral Risers|