Polypropylene Deck Mobile Stage - 8'L x 6'D x 16"H
Midwest Folding Products’ Polypropylene Deck Mobile Stage is easy to set up and move, making it an excellent choice for your performances. Built-in casters allow just one person to roll and unfold the heavy-duty stage. Opening the stage deck automatically lifts casters from the floor to keep the stage from moving while in use. Attach the unit to other stages with the convenient drop-in couplings. The 16-gauge steel frame supports up to 200 pounds per square foot. This mobile stage has a nonslip polypropylene deck and stands 16" high. GREENGUARD certified.
- 16-gauge steel frame
- GREENGUARD certified
- Drop-in couplings allow for connecting to other units
- Deck Material: Plywood
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Deck Surface: Polypropylene
- Length: 8'
- Depth: 6'
- Height: 16"
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs/square foot
- Glides: High-impact plastic
- Warranty: 10 years