Mobile Micro-Charge Station
The Mobile Micro-Charge Station can charge and store up to 16 microscopes, and additional storage space accommodates slides and other essentials. This durable cabinet has a side electrical connection, and can recharge any Ken-A-Vision cordless microscope within eight hours. The LED meter lets you know when the microscopes are fully charged. The base is constructed of oak and oak veneers with a chemical-resistant finish. And the durable high-pressure laminate top doubles as an additional work surface. This mobile microscope cabinet rolls on four heavy-duty ball-bearing swivel casters that can be locked in place.
- Charging and storage for 16 microscopes
- Inner LED meter
- Electrical connection on side of cabinet
- High-pressure laminate top/work surface
- Two locking doors
- Four locking casters
- Cabinet material: Oak and oak veneered plywood
- Work surface material: 1 1/4" high-pressure laminate
- Height: 41 1/2"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 30"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Limited lifetime