Berries School Chair - Painted Legs - 12" Seat Height
Volume discounts available.
Add a splash of color to your classroom and provide children with a comfortable place to sit with Jonti-Craft's Berries School Chair with Painted Legs. This chair features a contoured polypropylene seat that is easy to wipe clean. The heavy-gauge steel legs have a powder-coat finish that matches the color of the seat for a fun, streamlined look. Nylon glides reduce noise and protect floors. The 12" seat height is recommended for kindergarten students. Jonti-Craft's Berries School Chair with Painted Legs is GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA. Backed by a five-year warranty.
To find the perfect seat height, measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child’s knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Heavy gauge steel frame
- Polypropylene shell is easy to clean, prevents blushing and dissipates annoying static electricity
- Non-exposed rivets prevent snags
- Matches Jonti-Craft's Rainbow Accents® furniture
- GREENGUARD certified
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a five-year warranty
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Seat Height: 12"
- Suggested Grade Level: Kindergarten
- Overall Width: 16 1/2"
- Overall Depth: 14"
- Overall Height: 21 1/2"