Straight Folding Riser - Hardboard Deck - 2 Tiers - 96"W x 35"D x 16"H
Midwest Folding Products’ Hardboard Deck Straight Folding Riser has plenty of features to keep your young performers safe as they put on a show. The heavy-duty plywood core deck is supported by a strong steel frame, so your riser won’t wobble. Spring-bolt locks in the 14-gauge steel legs allow your riser to safely hold up to 200 pounds per square foot. Attach the riser to additional units with the convenient drop-in couplings. This standing riser has two tiers and a capacity of 15 to 19 people. Just fold the unit away for easy storage. Each affordable hardboard riser level is 18" deep.
Note: This picture shows two 3-tier risers with backrails. This product consists of one 2-tier riser. Backrails are not available for risers with two tiers.
- Heavy-duty plywood core deck
- Spring-bolt locks add stability to 14-gauge steel legs
- Two-level unit has capacity 15 - 19 performers
- Affordable hardboard decks
- Platform Material: Solid plywood core
- Frame Material: Heavy-duty, 16-gauge formed steel channels
- Leg Material: 14-gauge steel tubing
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Deck Surface: Hardboard
- Width: 96"
- Depth: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Riser Depth: 18"
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs/square foot
- Warranty: 10 years