Polyethylene Diaper Changing Station - Vertical
Volume discounts available.
Foundations' Diaper Changing Station is constructed with durable, high-density polyethylene that resists bacteria. The vertical design saves space, requiring a narrower mounting surface than the horizontal model. A blue nylon safety strap secures little ones on the station and is easy to adjust with one hand. The built-in dispenser provides convenient access to liners for a more sanitary change. This commercial changing station features tough steel-on-steel hinges, enabling it to withstand the rigors of everyday use. All mounting hardware is included. Foundations' Diaper Changing Station meets ASTM Safety Standards and is ADA and ANSI compliant when properly installed.
- Made with bacteria-resistant polyethylene
- Vertical design
- Built-in liner dispenser
- Mounting hardware included
- Orientation: Vertical
- Material: High-density polyethylene
- Width: 19 1/2"
- Depth: 32" (open), 4" (closed)
- Height: 30 1/2" (open), 32" (closed)
- Required Mounting Surface: 19"W x 34"H
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs. dynamic weight, 150 lbs. static weight
- Warranty: 5 years
Note: This changing station can not ship to Canada.