Add-A-Cabinet Table with Single Door Cabinet
The Add-A-Cabinet Table combines the sturdiness of a Diversified Woodcrafts science table with convenient lab storage space. The durable table base features a solid red oak apron and legs that are secured with heavy-duty bolts. Rubber leg boots and adjustable glides provide precise leveling and skid resistance. The 1" solid epoxy resin top resists common lab chemicals and creates a smooth work surface. An attached locking cabinet provides storage space for lab equipment. The entire table is reinforced with a welded steel angle and sealed with a chemical-resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. Made in the U.S.A.
- Durable oak construction
- Chemical-resistant epoxy resin top
- Attached locking storage cabinet
- Rubber boots and adjustable leg glides
- Table material: Solid red oak
- Cabinet material: Oak and oak veneers
- Top surface material: 1" solid epoxy resin
- Height: 36"
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 30"
- Cabinet dimensions: 24" W X 22 1/2" D x 28 1/2" H
- Assembly required
- Warranty: Lifetime limited