ADA Mobile Lab Station
Volume discounts available.
Diversified Woodcrafts' ADA Mobile Lab Station can be used as a wheelchair accessible science workstation or an instructor's desk. The ChemGuard high-pressure laminate work surface has a stainless steel sink with a toggle switch water pump. The lower hardwood and oak veneer cabinet includes three drawers and one storage cabinet. All storage spaces lock for added security. Other features include a GFI protected AC duplex electrical outlet, 25-foot extension cord, two 2 1/2 gallon water bottles with a connecting hose, and rods with a vertical crossbar. Teachers can roll this durable science workstation around on four heavy-duty ball-bearing swivel casters, locking it in place when needed. An optional oak-framed reversible mirror/whiteboard is available for an additional charge.
- ADA workstation with sink and toggle switch water pump
- Multiple locking storage compartments and drawers
- Electrical outlet and extension cord
- Upright rods with crossbar and clamps
- Four heavy-duty locking casters
- Cabinet material: Oak and oak veneers
- Work surface material: 1 1/4" ChemGuard high-pressure laminate
- Height: 33"
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 24"
- Wheelchair access dimensions: 32" W x 29" H
- Sink dimensions: 15" x 13" x 5"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for
Economy Mobile Lab Table
Demonstration Station - Sink & Three Drawers - 48"W x 24"D x 36"H
123 ABC Butterfly Fun Classroom Rug - Oval - 6' 9"W x 9' 5"L
123 ABC Butterfly Fun Classroom Rug - Oval - 3' 10"W x 5' 5"L
123 ABC Butterfly Fun Classroom Rug - Oval - 5' 5"W x 7' 8"L