View Binder - 5" - Angle D-Rings - Black
Note: This binder is only available in black. While supplies last.
Keep papers neat and organized in Binderz's affordable View Binder. This durable vinyl binder is thicker than most economy binders found in stores so it stands up to wear and tear throughout the school year. The front, back and spine of the binder have a frosty clear overlay so students can customize the binder by slipping their own personalized papers behind the plastic sleeves. Two 3 1/2" high clear pockets inside allow students and teachers to see what is being stored. Strong 5" metal angle D-rings provide a secure space for sheets of paper. This Binderz View Binder with 5" Angle D-Rings is made in the USA and holds 700 to 800 sheets of paper.
- Comes with metal 5" angle D-rings
- Holds 700 to 800 sheets of paper
- Affordable vinyl binder is thicker than most economy binders found in stores
- Made in the USA
- Binder board is FSC certified and made of 100% recycled content
- Clear overlay sleeves allow students to customize the front, back and spine
- Rings are mounted on the back cover with exposed rivets for a rivet-free spine
- Material: 100% recycled content board with virgin vinyl; metal rings
- Ring Style: Angle D-rings
- Ring Size: 5"
- Capacity: Rings hold 700 to 800 sheets of paper
- Sleeves: Front, back and spine
- Compatibility: For 8 1/2"W x 11"H sheets
- Width: 12 5/8"
- Depth: 4 3/4"
- Height: 11 1/2"
- Interior Pocket: 3 1/2"H
- Front Cover Insert: 12 1/4"W x 11 1/8"H
- Back Cover Insert: 9 1/2"W x 11 1/8"H
- Spine Insert: 4 1/4"W x 11 1/8"H
- Warranty: 1 year on manufacturer defects