Reference Binder with Label Holder - 1 1/2" - Angle D-Rings
Available only while supplies last!
Make it easy for students to find the materials they need with this Binderz's Reference Binder with Label Holder. Drop a label into the sleeve on the spine of the binder and quickly identify contents, even when binders are stacked. This durable vinyl binder is thicker than most economy binders found in stores so it stands up to wear and tear throughout the school year. Two 3 1/2" high clear pockets inside allow students and teachers to see what is being stored. Strong metal angle D-rings are internally mounted for a professional, rivet-free spine. This Binderz Reference Binder with Label Holder and 1 1/2" Metal Angle D-Rings is made in the USA and holds 240 to 300 sheets of paper.
- Comes with metal angle D-rings
- Holds 240 to 300 sheets of paper
- Binder board is FSC certified and made of 100% recycled content
- Affordable vinyl binder is thicker than most economy binders found in stores
- Made in the USA
- Two clear inside pockets are 3 1/2" high
- Material: 100% recycled content board with virgin vinyl; metal rings
- Ring Style: Angle D-Ring
- Ring Size: 1 1/2"
- Capacity: Rings hold 240 to 300 sheets of paper
- Interior Pocket Height: 3 1/2"
- Compatibility: For 8 1/2" x 11" sheets
- Warranty: 1 year on manufacturer defects
Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for
iPod Portable PA System
Toddler Alphabet Blocks Preschool Rug - 4'W x 6'L - Primary Colors