Folding Cafeteria Bench - Plywood Core - 5'L
Volume discounts available.
AmTab's Folding Cafeteria Bench is a budget-friendly, space-saving alternative to chairs. It accommodates multiple students at lunch, and then folds up flat when not in use. The sturdy tubular steel legs lock in place to provide maximum support. This particleboard cafeteria bench has a scratch-resistant laminate finish and vinyl edge banding to prevent chipping and peeling. Choose from a wide selection of laminate, edging and leg finish colors. Made in the U.S.A.
- Cost and space effective cafeteria seating
- Scratch-resistant laminate finish
- Fold and lock steel legs
- Wide range of colors
- Core material: Particleboard
- Finish material: Laminate
- Leg/frame material: Tubular steel
- Height: 17"
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 15"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 15 years