Wireless Pinnacle Tabletop Lectern
Volume discounts available.
Project your voice to an audience of up to 1,500 people with Amplivox's Pinnacle Tabletop Lectern with Wireless Sound. The tabletop lectern has a heavy-duty, waterproof polyethylene plastic shell that withstands the elements. Sculpted radius corners won't scratch and provide a stylish look. The roomy shelf is perfect for reference materials and AV equipment. A cushioned paper stop provides wrist support and keeps books and laptops from shifting off the flat reading surface. Built-in handles make this lightweight lectern easy to carry from classroom to classroom. This set includes the portable lectern, a 19" electret microphone, a 50-watt amplifier with a built-in, 16-channel UHF wireless receiver, two 6" x 8" speakers and your choice of wireless mic (lapel/headset, handheld, or over-the-ear). The gooseneck electret microphone is sensitive enough to pick up sound from 18" away. Amplivox's Pinnacle Lectern is backed by a 10-year warranty on the shell and a 6-year warranty on the electronics.
- Polyethylene plastic is waterproof, so use the tabletop lectern inside or outdoors
- Includes 50-watt multimedia stereo amplifier with built-in, 16-channel wireless receiver
- Two 6" x 8" Jensen-style speakers
- Built-in handles
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 10-year warranty on shell; 6-year warranty on electronics
- Material: Polyethylene plastic
- Casters: None
- Warranty: 10 years on shell; 6 years on electronics
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 23"
- Height: 20"
- Note: Amplifier power source not included.
|Add to Cart||$419.95||AMP-SN3240||Pinnacle Tabletop Lectern|
|Add to Cart||$739.95||AMP-ST3240||Pinnacle Tabletop Lectern with Sound|