Ambassador Lectern with Sound
Volume discounts available.
Amplivox's Ambassador Lectern is an impressive way to deliver crisp, clear sound to audiences of up to 2,500 individuals. This beautifully crafted natural oak hardwood lectern is finished with several layers of clear lacquer that enhance the woodgrain and offer protection. A powerful 50-watt stereo amplifier and four built-in Jensen speakers cover a vast 20,000 square foot area with sound. Comes with an electret gooseneck microphone that adjusts to fit each presenter. The spacious flat reading surface is large enough for your laptop and notes. Double doors offer easy access to equipment stored in the lower portion of the lectern. Four concealed casters allow you to move the lectern anywhere in your auditorium or facilities. made in the USA and is backed by a six-year warranty. Add a keyboard drawer for an additional charge. The Amplivox Ambassador Lectern is also available in natural cherry, mahogany and walnut to match your décor.
- 50-watt amplifier delivers sound to audiences up to 2,500 individuals or room up to 2o,000 square feet
- Includes electret gooseneck microphone
- Solid natural oak hardwood with clear lacquer coating
- Extra-wide flat reading surface keeps materials from slipping off
- Double doors provide easy access to lower storage area
- Concealed casters make it easy to move
- Additional colors and options available for an extra charge
- Arrives fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a six-year warranty
- Material: Solid natural oak hardwood
- Power: 50 watts
- Audience Size: 2,500 individuals
- Casters: 4 casters (2 locking)
- Assembly: Ships fully assembled
- Warranty: 6 years
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 25 1/2"
- Height: 46 3/4"