Uniflex School Chair - 15 1/2" Seat Height
Artco-Bell's Uniflex Series School Chairs are a classic addition to your classroom. Students will appreciate the comfort of double-contoured seats with a deep waterfall front. The soft plastic shell is reinforced with structural ribs and contains an anti-static additive. A wide opening relieves lower back pressure and allows continuous air circulation. This durable chair is constructed with a tubular steel frame and saddle brace. Standard nylon swivel glides protect floors. Stack chairs 10 high for easy storage. Choose from a wide selection of colors to match your learning environment. The 15 1/2" seat height is ideal for 2nd to 4th grade students. Artco-Bell's Uniflex Series School Chairs are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Double contoured shell seat with waterfall front
- Tubular steel frame with chrome or titanium finish
- Chairs stack easily to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 15 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 2nd - 4th
- Suggested Age Range: 7 - 10 years
- Chair Width: 18"
- Chair Depth: 19 1/2"
- Seat Width: 14"
- Seat Depth: 13 1/2"
- Overall Height: 26 1/2"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome or Titanium
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Other: Chairs stack 10 high
- Warranty: 15 years