Uniflex School Chair - 13 1/2" Seat Height
Artco-Bell's Uniflex Series School Chairs are a classic addition to your classroom. Students will appreciate the comfort of double-contoured seats with a deep waterfall front. The soft plastic shell is reinforced with structural ribs and contains an anti-static additive. A wide opening relieves lower back pressure and allows continuous air circulation. This durable chair is constructed with a tubular steel frame. Standard nylon swivel glides protect floors. Stack chairs 10 high for easy storage. Choose from a wide selection of colors to match your learning environment. The 13 1/2" seat height is ideal for Kindergarten to 2nd grade students. Artco-Bell's Uniflex Series School Chairs are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Double contoured shell seat with waterfall front
- Tubular steel frame with chrome or titanium finish
- Chairs stack easily to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 13 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: Kindergarten - 2nd
- Suggested Age Range: 5 - 8 years
- Chair Width: 16"
- Chair Depth: 16 1/2"
- Seat Width: 12"
- Seat Depth: 11 1/4"
- Overall Height: 24"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome or Titanium
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Other: Chairs stack 10 high
- Warranty: 15 years