Volume discounts available.
Balt's Lab Stool is a comfortable place for your students to sit as they work on projects. This attractive stool has a solid wood seat that is supported by a square steel tubing frame. Adjust the height of the stool from 18 1/4" to 29 1/4" in 1 1/2" to best fit your table or work area. Choose a black or gray powder-coat painted frame; available with a back for an additional charge. Balt's Lab Stool is GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA. Backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Adjust the stool height from 18 1/4" to 29 1/4"
- Seat is made of solid wood
- GREENGUARD certified
- TAA compliant
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Material: Solid wood
- Frame Material: Steel
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Seat Dimensions: 12 1/2" DIA x 1"H
- Width: 16 1/4"
- Depth: 16 1/4"
- Height: 18 1/4" – 29 1/4"
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD
|Assembly Instructions for Stool|
|Assembly Instructions for Stool with Back|