Bare Bones Mobile Lab Table
The Bare Bones Mobile Lab Table from Diversified Woodcrafts is a budget-friendly storage and demonstration station that both teachers and students can utilize. The solid oak and oak veneer frame has a chemical-resistant finish, and the durable high-pressure laminate work surface is bound with molded plastic edging. The large lower cabinet has an adjustable storage shelf, and the sliding doors lock to keep contents secure. This mobile science station rolls on four heavy-duty ball-bearing swivel casters that can be locked in place.
- Durable high-pressure laminate work surface
- Locking storage cabinet with adjustable shelf
- Beautiful wood construction with chemical-resistant finish
- Four heavy-duty locking casters
- Cabinet material: Oak and oak veneers
- Work surface material: 1 1/4" high-pressure laminate
- Height: 36"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Limited lifetime