EZ-Lift Workstation with Storage - 96"W x 54"D x 28"-40"H
Diversified Woodcrafts' EZ-Lift Workstation is easily adjusted with a fold-away crank shaft to accommodate students' varying needs. In just seconds, you can change the height from 28" to 40". The front locking storage unit has two lipped shelves and a quad electrical outlet. Two additional duplex outlets and two data ports are located on the front panel. Four students will have plenty of space to conduct science experiments on the durable 1" phenolic resin top. The fold-away crank is concealed by the powder-coated steel and oak veneer base. And a chemical resistant finish protects the EZ-Lift Workstation from hazardous spills. Made in the U.S.A.
- Fold-away crank shaft for easy height adjustment
- Locking front storage unit
- Chemical and heat resistant top
- Six GFI AC electrical receptacles
- Two data ports
- Base material: Power-coated steel and oak veneer
- Tabletop material: 1" solid phenolic resin
- Height: 28" - 40"
- Width: 96"
- Depth: 54"
- Cabinet dimensions: 36" W x 8" D x 24" H
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Assembly required
Customers who shopped for this item also shopped for
Orator Lectern - Adjustable Height
Paper Storage Cabinet
Flip Top Training Table - Melamine Top - 24"W x 72"L