Angled Teaching Carrel - Starter
Volume discounts available.
Smith Carrel's Angled Teaching Carrel offers a convenient, space-saving workstation for classrooms, computer labs, training rooms and telemarketing centers. Receive instruction while enjoying individual privacy with two 42" high end panels that extend 15 1/2" above the work surface. Panels are constructed with particle board and finished with a 1" melamine laminate for lasting durability. The spacious work surface has room for a computer in addition to providing a personal work area. The unique, angled design maximizes floor space, allowing a chair to nest comfortably in the carrel. An attractive modesty panel comes standard on Smith Carrel's Angled Teaching Carrel. The 18-gauge steel tray keeps wires organized and out of the way. End panels include a 3" grommet hole and leveling glides. Available in two color combinations.
- 42"H end panels provide privacy
- Durable melamine laminate finish
- Angled design maximizes floor space
- Modesty panel with wire management
- Adjustable leveling glides
- Unit Style: Starter
- Frame Material: Particle board covered with 1" melamine laminate
- Edge Banding: 2 mm PVC
- Work Surface: 41 1/2"W x 29 1/2"- 23 1/2"D (angled) x 26 1/2"H
- End Panels: 30"D x 42"H (15 1/2"H above work surface)
- Modesty Panel: 41 1/2"W x 4"D x 8"H
- Overall: 43 1/2"W x 30"D x 42"H
- Warranty: 10 years