Stage and Riser Steps - One Step - 16"H
Volume discounts available.
National Public Seating's Stage and Riser Steps are constructed with durable plywood and supported by a sturdy 14-gauge tubular steel frame. A textured plastic surface on the steps and handrails prevents slipping. Steps clamp securely to stage to ensure a safe ascent. High-impact plastic glides protect floors. This unit has one step for use with a 16" high stage. National Public Seating's Stage and Riser Steps are portable and easy to store.
- Plywood steps with non-slip surface
- Tubular steel frame
- Clamps to stage at any point
- Easy to move and store
- Height: 16"
- Levels: 1
- Step Material: Plywood core
- Step Surface: Polypropylene
- Edge Material: Vinyl t-mold
- Frame Material: 14-gauge steel
- Step Color: Textured grey
- Frame Color: Black
- Glides: High-impact plastic
- Warranty: 10 years
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD
|Stages and Risers Brochure|
|Add to Cart||$279.95||NPS-STP24||Stage and Riser Steps - Two Steps - 24"H|
|Add to Cart||$369.95||NPS-STP32||Stage and Riser Steps - Three Steps - 32"H|