9250 Series Fabric Dome-Back Stack Chair
Make a great impression in your auditorium or multi-purpose room with National Public Seating's 9250 Fabric Dome-Back Stack Chair. This attractive stack chair has a 18-gauge steel frame plus an H-shaped brace under the seat for extra strength and support. The seat features 2" thick high-density Grade A foam padding with eye-catching fabric upholstery and a waterfall edge for comfort. Stack eight to 10 chairs high on National Public Seating's DY9000 or DY81 chair dollies (not included). Twelve plastic bumpers protect the powder-coat paint finish from scratches when the chair is stacked. Choose from several fabric and frame colors. The National Public Seating 9250 Series Fabric Dome-Back Stack Chair is backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Fabric upholstery looks great in any room
- Built-in handle makes it easy to move and stack
- H-shaped brace under the seat provides great support
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 19"
- Frame Material: 7/8" square tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Seat & Back Material: 2" thick high-density Grade A foam
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Glides: Plastic
- Warranty: 10 years
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 34"
Volume Discounts available on large orders. Call 877-839-3330 for details.