6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool with Backrest - 18"H
Give your students a comfortable place to work with National Public Seating's 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool with Backrest. This stool has a flexible 6" high backrest that adjusts 2" up or down for excellent support. A foot ring is welded to the 18-gauge tubular steel frame and offers extra protection from wear and tear. The 14" diameter seat has a Masonite board that won't chip or crack. This National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool with Backrest has a fixed height of 18" and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- 14" diameter seat features a Masonite board that won't chip or crack
- Flexible backrest offers great support
- Foot ring is welded into place
- Must be ordered in quantities of 5; prices are for each
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18"
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: 11 1/2" diameter Masonite
- For Use With: 30"H tables
- Warranty: 10 years
- Backrest Dimensions: 12"W x 6"H
- Width: 14"
- Height: 31" - 33"
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD